Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Search for Alberto Guardiani Lipstick Heels


I  didnt know how amazing this lipstick shoe until my friend/co mac  make-up artist, gothic -glamour advocte Devi Mendez message me in bbm asking me to find this  Alberto Guardiani Lipstick Heel Shoes in Dubai.I was strucked and amazed when i see the pictures and researched about.Never Thought Devi Mendez would love it so much as it was also worn by another glam-fab singer Katy Perry.




I went to Alberto Guardiani shop today at The Dubai Mall to personally see the shoe but unfortunately it was out of stock i gave them all my details just for me to buy that shoes for my dearest friend....Shes messaging me everyitme asking about the shoes....finally Devi almost there to have that a grasp with that shoe.......





Devi Mendez is a Mac Make-up artist based in Villagio,Qatar.....an  art ,glam ,music and goth lover  and Now she still continues to send message to fashion world about her Faux-fur  advocacy ,an animal lover!.....She was the first person who catched my attention when i first went to mac store couple of years ago with her Dita Von Tease everyday  look inspiration,she told me she cant live without a red lipstick!.I miss Devi Mendez so much! See u soon Devi! 





More about Devi Mendez follow her on her sites:

http://www.facebook.com/thebleedingkimono
http://xalwaysxinxvainx.deviantart.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment