Monday, June 6, 2011

To Dream of Japan.

Here's our tribute to Japan.My Make-up was inspired by Christian Dior (ofcourse im a Galliano super fan!)Ive learn a lot from this shoot,looking back  from a japanese brand of foundation i use way back home which i found it in the internet and ordered it online.I love the result so much.Plus the amazing hair sculpture of Jojo Dantespadua brings a twist of a modern Geisha.The creative direction and styling of Furne One ,leading his brand Amato Haute Couture has always been unbeatable when its comes to inspiration and giving a new feel and ambiance of a photoshoot.Photographed by Amazing Tina Patni,gives justice to our work....Kudos to the Team!
























1 comment:

  1. I just adore your work! Absoluteley amazing! Please, if you have time check out my work. As I am just aspiring student ;)http://kristianazaula.carbonmade.com/

    ReplyDelete